Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Switch

Switched On - 1/13/2015

12:05 - About 15 minutes ago, I took my first dose of Adderall. Now we wait.

12:30: It's kicked in. I'm sure of it now. I took it an hour ago.

12:53: I'm feeling perfectly and completely clear headed. And sleepy. Very sleepy. It's a strange sensation. I think the dose may be too low?

1:39 - There's a substantial positive buzz that comes along with this. I'm feeling very affectionate. I want to hug and cuddle and nuzzle and tell people I love them. I am still sleepy but now I am holding my pillow. Hugging my pillow. My pillow and I are cuddling.

3:15 - After a pretty intense period of sleepiness and positive love-buzz, I'm coming down. I was much more clear headed than usual but already feel like this dose isn't quite enough. I've been told to experiment with the dosage on my own to see how I respond/feel.

3:26 - I've taken another dose. It occurs to me after taking it that I was only supposed to take half. I am ok with this. Now that I know what to expect, I'm kinda looking forward to it. Tomorrow, I'll try a pill and a half to start instead of just the one.

4:30 - Another HUGE rush of positive feels, this time minus the sleepiness. I'm more focused (?) but the positive buzz is certainly MOST of what I'm feeling. I'm not feeling the profound sense of focus that I was lead to believe I would. I'm certainly MUCH more focused than I normally am, but it's still not quite where I'd need it to be and the effect certainly doesn't last nearly long enough.

5:07 - Repeated bursts of positive feels. Attractive people are MUCH more attractive. Positive feels are intensified. What I thought was focus was maybe more relaxation and happiness.

9:44 - The drugs have worn off but there is still an air of positive glowiness and relaxation. I'm not getting exactly what I want out of these pills but the happiness is not unwelcome in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment