Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Speechless

Dear Andrew,

The selection committee would like to invite you to be the Student Commencement Speaker for College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony! Congratulations!

Please feel free to ask Alex and I any questions at any time, as I’m sure you’ll have some. The selection committee is very excited to have you be such an important part of the ceremony.

Cheers,
Maryann
_______

Ironically, I am now all but out of words. More details as they come.

*stunned*

1 comment:

  1. As I emailed you earlier...

    OMG...Congratulations...I am SO F***ING PROUD of you...I'm absolutely verklempt...choked up, moist...my heart, soul and face are brimming with a smile that just won't quit...did I mention how *expletive* proud of you I am?! You, my friend are AWESOME..and I love you...but you know that...you will be getting big ass embracing, consuming bear hugs when I see you...you of course get those anyway, just a reminder!

    James...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete