Friday, March 15, 2013

Into the Wilderness

Day 40: And, just like that, I was let loose upon the world. Or "the torment was over". Or "[insert some ironic disquietedness at the prospect of no classes for the next nine days]".

I'm out. It's over. And, so far, I'm doing well.

I suppose some sort of midterm review/self-assessment/personal reflection sort of thing would fit nicely here if I cared enough to write one. Fact is, I'm tired.

Dog tired.
Pun TOTALLY intended.
Friday and I normally get along. But today, it's not even 11 AM and already:


* My vacation travel buddy canceled at the last possible minute, leaving me with the full tab for the room.
* Zippers on my bookbag broke while getting my things together this morning.
* My sneakers split open.
* My glasses broke WHILE DRIVING on the way to school.
* I burned the hell out of my hand with exceptionally hot tea and nearly scalded a stranger when I dropped the aforementioned tea to the ground where it exploded on impact.
* I carelessly misjudged a fart as a silent but deadly and foghorned in the middle of class.

Whatever. Spring Break, bitches.

I'm out.

*middle finger*



No comments:

Post a Comment